The Baltimore Tree Trust is a 501(c)3 incorporated in the State of Maryland. All gifts are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. As a nonprofit organization, the Baltimore Tree Trust receives funds from the state, city, foundations, corporations and private individuals.
Your gift supports critical initiatives that improve the health of our city. Each year, the Baltimore Tree Trust plants hundreds of trees that cool our streets, clean our air, and instill a stronger sense of community throughout our neighborhoods. All of our dedicated financial supporters will be recognized in the Baltimore Tree Trust’s annual report.
Thank you for helping the Baltimore Tree Trust make our city a more healthy and beautiful place to live. We appreciate your support and partnership!
How your donation support our mission:
- $5,000 enables us to plant an entire city block with new trees.
- $1,000 creates five (5) new sidewalk tree well and plants a tree.
- $500 provides for watering, mulching, and weeding for 10 street trees for one year.
- $250 creates a new sidewalk tree well.
- Any amount helps us to plant trees, educate our community about trees, and care for our trees