The Baltimore Tree Trust is a 501(c)3 incorporated in the State of Maryland. All gifts are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. As a nonprofit organization, The Baltimore Tree Trust receives funds from the state, city, foundations, corporations and private individuals.
Your gift supports critical initiatives such as Trees for Public Health, a program that focuses on planting new street trees in concrete laden neighborhoods. Other initiatives include TreeKeepers and community outreach. All of our dedicated financial supporters will be recognized in the Baltimore Tree Trust’s annual report. Your contribution is creating a greener, healthier Baltimore.
Thank you for helping the Baltimore Tree Trust make our city a more healthy and beautiful place to live.
You may also donate online.
If you prefer to donate by mail, send a check to:
Baltimore Tree Trust
PO Box 26202, Baltimore, MD 21210
- $5,000 helps towards greening up an entire city block with new trees.
- $1,000 creates a new tree pit in the concrete and plants a tree.
- $500 covers watering, mulching, and weeding for 10 street trees for one year.
- $250 removes concrete to create a new tree pit.
- Any amount helps us to plant trees, educate our community about trees, and care for our trees.